Committed to imparting quality education & training leading to degree in “engineering & management” and aims at being a global institution through continual improvement of its scholastic ability and effectiveness of the quality management system. The quality policy is communicated and understood by all stake holders within the institute and is reviewed for continuing suitability.
- Conformity to the regulatory requirements of aicte, bput, imu,dgs & govt. Of odisha.
- Upgradation of teaching facilities through addition of teaching aids and equipment.
- Upgradation of faculty through enhancement of their knowledge by upgrading the academic qualification, interaction with industry, through seminars, educational tours, visits, etc.
- To measure customer satisfaction level periodically through student feedback reports, student placements through campus interviews and overall success in university examinations.
- Monitoring quality management system to ensure earliest corrective action in the event of any non-conformity. The management is committed to these quality objectives and also ensures that they are known, understood and implemented by all members of the institute.